There seems to have been some changes to xalan. We have the old xalan in the xmldb/lib
dir but a
newer version in xmldb/xapi/src/lib. The query stuff used an older version similar to
the xmldb/lib
before.

for example:

org.apache.xalan.xpath.XObject seems to be in org.apache.xpath.objects.XObject

Should we change methods like

public XObjectImpl(org.apache.xalan.xpath.XObject xobj) throws IllegalArgumentException

public XObjectImpl(org.apache.xpath.objects.XObject xobj) throws
IllegalArgumentException

Same type of changes goes for
import org.apache.xalan.xpath.* which is now in org.apache.xpath.* (affecting
XPathQueryImpl)

I'm using the old xalan in xmldb/lib for now...

Best regards
Per