Another round of appreciative applause from the crowd! Thanks to
the other club members who brought their roller skis for demo --
I think I spent more time on roller skis yesterday than I have
in the past 8 months combined! Our 3-year-old daughter's only
complaint was that she didn't get to roast as many marshmallows
at the bonfire as she wanted.

Great photo on the MadNorSki web site, of an un-named club
member leaving it all on the snow...

willi wrote:
A very big thank you to Ned and Jimmy for organizing and pulling off the Sunday Funday and Fluff Stuff Rendezvous. At 2 PM things looked a little sketchy but by 4 there were about 40 people having a a good time. (The media estimated the crowd at 4 people). There is talk of another orienteering event in the fall! I'll be back.

-- Scott Bachmeier University of Wisconsin - Madison / SSEC / CIMSS [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~scottb