I was unaware that anyone was fixing it to work with CMP2.  The last i heard
was that no special work was going to be performed to make it work with
cmp2.  I have a CVS snapshot from about 2 weeks ago.

Here is one build setup I use that causes errors with the version of
valueobject that im using:
- bean class has 1-n relationship with another bean (CMR)
- the other bean is already built and packaged.
- xdoclet generates cmp implementation for bean, local home and local object
interfaces
- the bean class declares the getValueObject and setValueObject methods as
abstract.
- xdoclet generates the value object for the bean. it includes the value
objects for the 1-n relationship
- when xdoclet goes to generate the cmp implementation with get and set
methods, it croaks.  Since it has been a week since I worked with it, i
don't remember the exact error message.  But the error is caused when it
trys to write the update*, add*, and remove methods in the bean for the
relationship.

When i get home tonight, i will run it and email the stack trace.  I will
also get the latest CVS and try it.

James Hicks
C.A.D.G. - Application Developer
BERRYDirect