From: Steve Knight [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 7:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Xdoclet-user] Data Object vs Value Object

James,
What sort of patches are you working on for Value Objects?
As Marcus said, Value Objects currently DO work with CMP 2.0, as I am also using them in my own CMP 2.0 project.  There are still a few small bugs I think, and maybe some improvements could be made.  But what exactly are you working on?

Thanks,

Steve