From: David Cargill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:09 PM
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: zOS Xerces 2.6 build problem

Hi,
Try replacing:
return new Iconv390TransService;
with:
return new IconvTransService;

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             "blatt, lew"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       "'xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org'"
             04/06/2005 02:04          <xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: zOS Xerces 2.6 build problem
               xerces-c-dev

Hi David,

trying your sugg, unfortunately, errors:

 "./OS390PlatformUtils.cpp", line 198.16: CCN5130 (S)
"Iconv390TransService"
is n
ot declared.
CCN0793(I) Compilation failed for file ./OS390PlatformUtils.cpp.  Object
file no
t created.
FSUM3065 The COMPILE step ended with return code 12.
FSUM3017 Could not compile OS390PlatformUtils.cpp. Correct the errors and
try ag
ain.
gmake: *** [OS390PlatformUtils.o] Error 3
$

#if defined (XML_USE_ICU_TRANSCODER)
{

    return new ICUTransService;
}
#elif defined (XML_USE_UNICONV390_TRANSCODER)
{

    return new Uniconv390TransService;
}
#else