Hello y'all,
I accessed the XFree86.org cvs yesterday and checked out the 4.2.99.3 branch. It took nearly all day yesterday to 'download'.

How do I extract the source for 4.2.99.3? Or is it already extracted and I've just got to do the make World &etc? I've been poking around, but I'm getting confusled. I haven't find any instructions which are simple enough for a dummy like me. What I've found is either out of date (talking about old releases) or assumes I know more than I do. Sigh.

Is there a document any of you would like to point me to? Or give me the synopsis and then maybe I can find the rest.

Thanks for your patience and help.

-g
I'm learning a lot real fast, but it seems so slow.