On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Cedric De Wilde wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday, I've tested current cvs and my display corruption is always
> present( http://daique.dyndns.org/screenshot/xfree-cvs_20030119.png )
>
> The log file(in attachement) didn't mention any special errors. Is there
> any solution instead of using the vesa driver? I'm not the only one user
> who have reported this bug, why did nobody answer? I don't think it's
> complicated to answer that those card are not supported anymore. At
> least, I'll be sure it's not my fault(my XF86Config is also in
> attachement) and that I have to bought a new card, but I'm sure it's a
> bug because october cvs work pretty well and that I haven't modified
> something.

We haven't dropped support for the Radeon 7200.
However, we are (almost) all volounteers; there is no-one whose job
it is to solve your problem.
If we don't have an answer yet there is no point in
saying anything until we have worked out a solution,
or until we need to contact you for more information.

I'm afraid the sad truth is that we cannot assign an engineer to every
bug report we recieve, and contact you to say that we are dealing with
your problem.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna