From: Ian Romanick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 01/29/03 07:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [XFree86] Problems with 3-D gaming on Redhat 7.2

Laura West wrote:
2. I am using Red Hat 7.2 and upgraded it to the latest kernel, along with the latest version of xfree86. Trident Cyberblade is the driver xfree86 chooses to be the best driver.

There is no hardware accelerated 3D driver available for this card for Linux. The game runs slowly because it is using software rendering.