Hi
     Best cost NVIDIA TNT2 M64 PCI - runs all games from tuxracer to
returntocastlewolfenstein.
Also costly is NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420 PCI from Creative.

                    lwest54@mindspr

                    ing.com                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Sent by:               cc:

                    xfree86-admin@X        Subject:     Re: Re: [XFree86] Problems
with 3-D gaming on Redhat 7.2
                    Free86.Org

                    2003.01.29

                    23:49

                    Please respond

                    to xfree86

Is there any workaround for this?  I am willing to turn off my onboard
video card and get another one that is Linux supported.   It would have to
be a PCI card.  What may complicate things is that the motherboard has an
on-board AGP....So I'm not sure how that will work...There is no AGP slot
on my motherboard.

Any insights?

Laura