From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Giraldo Alonso Suarez
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 8:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [XFree86] ONE QUESTION

Hello colleagues:
Please, i have a doubt. I need make a investigation about graphic
servers in Unix, but I don't know anything about this. I need to
somebody help me... i don't know that graphic server use Linux, Suse and
the others distribution... or all distribution use xfree86 like graphic
server.]

Thanks in advanced

Girald