Hi,

Can someone recommend any video cards that fit the following criteria:

  * Has dual-head support
  * Can run each head at different resolutions / depths (1 head at
    1600x1200, 1 head at 1280x1024)
  * Supports mixed analogue / DVI output (1 head analogue, 1 head DVI)
  * Works with XFree86 (obviously)

I'm planning on obtaining a TFT screen, and running it alongside my
existing CRT, hence these requirements.

Equally useful would be pointers to the appropriates bits of XFree86
documentation where I can find this info for myself, since I've drawn a
blank with my existing searches.

Grateful thanks for any assistance.

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \ ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)