Title: Message
I'm having a problem when trying to run/configure X.  I get the following error message when I run
xf86cfg:
Fatal Server Error:

XFree86 has found a valid card configuration.
Unfortunately the appropriate data has notbeen added to the xf86PciInfo.h.
Please forward 'scanpci -v' output to XFree86 support team.(I don't know how to do this)

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Failed to run "X -configure"

I'm using XFree86 4.2.1 on an OpenBSD 3.3 system.
It's running on a Compaq EVO with an Intel 845-G Display Adapter.

As a side note, if I just run startx, I get the following stream of messages:

Using Authority file /root/.Xauthority
Writing Authority file /root/.Xauthority
Using Authority file /root/.Xauthority
Writing Authority file /root/.Xauthority

_XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already running

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

giving up.
xinit:  Connection refused (errno 61): unable to connect to X server
xinit:  No such process (errno 3):  Server error.

Any ideas?  I'm fresh out.