Well, I'm getting these errors when I try to send the command 'startx' on my linux
box.

"WW: TSENG, NO MATCHING FOR INSTANCE (BUS ID PCI [numbers here]) DEVICE"
And says that about 20 times. Then I get this:

"EE: NO DEVICES DETECTED"

then, looking through the log it says:

"WW: OPEN APM FAILED (/dev/apm_bios)(no such device)"

At the end after trying to run it says:

"Fatal Error:
No screens found

XIO: Fatal IO error 104(connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0" after 0 request
(0 known processed) with 0 events remaining."

These are the errors I got. If you wish to see the hole log, please tell me how to
copy it onto a floppy, then i'll send it. My video card is: Tseng Labs ET 4000/W32
PCI, 2 meg's memory. I also run Linux 2.4.22 with the Slackware 9.1 distro. The
XFree86 version I have is 4.3.0. If you could help that would be great. This is my
first time installig linux, but I know my way around through windows and a little bit
through linux via SSH on shells. Please help.

Also, I think maybe one reason why it doesn't work is that xfree doesn't support the
PCI version of my card, just the ET 4000/W32.

Best,
-Ray G.