I recently bought a used laptop. I installed OpenBSD 3.4 and XFree86 (all the X files). I am not sure exactly what video card is in the computer, but I would like to configure the video driver so I can watch movies in Mplayer. Is there some kind of automated script that will detect my hardware and configure XFree86 for it? Also, once everything is configured, what do I have to type to start the video driver and watch my movie (I can hear the sound on the video when I play it, just can't see the video)?