I'm running XFree86 on OpenBSD 3.4. I'm not sure of the hardware in my laptop as I bought it used. I tried configuring it multiple ways. I tried XFree86 -configure, and then typed in the command startx. I got the error "No Screen Found". I tried XF86Setup, but when I got the menu up, the video was shaking vertically, and I could not read it. I tried the xfconfig program, but was not sure of the hardware. The main reason I'm interested in this program is because a need a good video card driver to use with Mplayer. Help!