Hello everybody!!  :)

Hope the summer was great for you all...

I have been thinking about IMAP4 and the great functionallity
about storing messages on the mailserver.

Is this a function that exists in POP3 "in any way"..?

I am no expert on the POP3 commands but have understood that
some commands retrieve mails without removing them..

Does anyone know about a mailclient that works with POP3
in order to not delete messages on the server..?

/Chotie