-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] POP3 sv. IMAP4

> Does anyone know about a mailclient that works with POP3
> in order to not delete messages on the server..?

Most POP3 clients should give this option, I would think, including
Outlook, Eudora, Outlook Express, and Netscape/Mozilla.

For Outlook/Outlook Express, specifically, the option is on the Advanced
tab of the account properties sheet (Leave messages on server).  You can
also, optionally, have it set to delete messages when removed from
Outlook's "Deleted Items" folder, or delete messages after a certain
number of days.