I apologize if I've asked this before.

I'm using Don Drake's excellent spam filter, and several months ago
I had set up Spamassassin to use virtual configs. My spamd config line
looks like this:

/usr/bin/spamd -d -x --virtual-config-dir=/var/MailRoot/domains/%d/%l/

For many month's this worked just fine, but then a few months ago I
realized that it was no longer functioning.
I don't know if upgrading my xmail broke it, or upgrading spamassasin broke
it, or upgrading the spam filter broke it. I suppose I could experiment
with different
xmail versions and spamassassin versions and different spamassassin
filters, but I was
hoping that someone on the list could point me in the right direction and
save me a lot of time.

I am using Xmail 1.20 on Redhat 9
Spamassassin 3.0
Don Drakes SpamAssassin Filter 1.3