I got my external POP3 authentication via PAM, and can check and receive
messages correctly through it, however, do I need to set up a similar
authentication process for SMTP? Currently, it appears as though xmail
is authenticating users with the internal username and password.  I
thought authentication was done with POP3-before-SMTP?  Am I wrong, does
SMTP have its own authentication?  If so, do I need to make an entry in
/etc/xmail/userauth/smtp/dchweb.com.tab using the info in the docs?  I
am so confused :P

Thanks
Dustin C. Hatch