Thanx Manuel, but GTK is already installed.
It looks that Xmail Queuemanager requires Python 2.3 installed in an especific
place.
I was thinking of linking Python 2.4 (already installed in my machine) to
those places shown in the error messages, but there's no wxPython directory
in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages.
So, as we say here, I'm still on foot (still without solution).
Anyone here have installed in a Linux box?
Helio

Em Ter 03 Mai 2005 11:56, Manuel Martin escreveu:
> Hello Helio,=20
>
> > I'm trying Xmail Queuemanager, but when I try to run xqmwin I get the=20
> > following errors:
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "qmgrwin.py", line 8, in ?
> >   File=20
> > "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/wxPython/__init__.py",
> >  line 20,=20
> > in ?
> >   File=20
> > "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/wxPython/wxc.so", line 4, in ?
> > ImportError: libwx_gtkd-2.4.so: cannot open shared object=20
> > file: No such file=20
> > ordirectory
> >=20
> > Will it run only with Python 2.3 installed in that place?
> > I'm using Slackware 10.1 with Python 2.4.
>
> sorry, I don't use Linux; seems like GTK is not installed, though.
>
> Regards, Manuel Martin

Helio Cavichiolo Jr
Analista de Sistemas
Altecnet Informatica Ltda