Hi Leonardo.

From the mail man page on the mail server:

begin -----
mail is an intelligent mail processing system which has a command syntax
reminiscent of ed(1) with lines replaced by mes-
     sages.

     The options are as follows:

     -a      Specify additional header fields on the command line such as
             string contains spaces.  This argument may be specified more
than once, the headers will then be concatenated.
end -----

Adrian Hicks

--
MIS Manager
Auston Institute of Management & Technology

Tel: 6339 7700
Fax: 6339 7600
Web: http://www.auston.edu.sg/