Em Quarta 28 Junho 2006 12:04, John Kielkopf escreveu:
> While I have yet to do it, I was thinking about accomplishing this by
> copying the message (@@FILE), with Xmail's "<<MAIL-DATA>>" and
> everything before it stripped, to the appropriate folder (after first
> checking that the folder exists), and then returning an error code 4
> (reject without notification).
>
> Let me know if it works.

Yes, it works.
I wrote the filter using a bash script (regular expressions in fpc was giving
me a head ache - I hope bash can hold the work).
The script read owners (global, domain or email), rules (regular expression),
actions (Save, Drop, Reject, Accept) and targets (folder name) from a mysql
table and apply the first that matches to the message.

I'm using the basename of @@FILE to deliver the message to the folder, anyone
can tell me if this is correct?

Thank you
Helio

PS: if anyone would like to get my script tell me in private and I'll send