Hello,

I have (on win2K3 plateform) installed the latest XmailServer (V1.24)

I have installed AVG Server

I have installed XAV (http://software.dolist.net/xav.asp)

All is working normaly.

I have created :

Filters.in.tab

"*"         "*"         "0.0.0.0/0"          "0.0.0.0/0"
"av-filter.tab"

Filters/av-filter.tab

"C:\MailRoot\bin\xav\xav.exe"               "C:\MailRoot\bin\xav" "@@FILE"
"@@FROM"      "@@RCPT"        "6"

(the last parameter is for "Retcode" values (4, 5 or 6))

Here is my question :

I have sent emails with eicar virus test file. The email are checked and
destroyed (that's what I wanted) but the custom reject message is not sent
to the sender. I would like to warm the sender saying "Your email was not
delivered.." And no email is sent. Normally it should work.

Any ideas ? Is there someone who has installed xav and make it send the
notify msg? Am I wrong somewhere ?

Best,

Emmanuel

Ps: Sorry for my poor English.