Em Terça 18 Julho 2006 23:08, Dave Henderson escreveu:
> I am also interested to know if Xmail will eventually support  IMAP.  In
> the mean time what is the current opinion of others as  to the best IMAP
> addon (courier, squirrel, etc).
>
>   Dave

I'm using a patched courier-imap (CR+LF patch) with mysql authentication. But
I'm eager waiting for the day XMail will support imap service, especially
because I've implemented my own authentication engine via XMail authuser and
can't use it with imap connections.
The webmail I choose was RoundCube.

Helio