From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] =
On
Behalf Of fred
Sent: 20 mai 2008 09:25
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] 1.25 just started to seg fault

Hello all,
=20

A production server running FreeBSD-7.0 and XMAIL-1.25 just started to =
core
dump a few days ago=85 I have disabled all the filters, deleted content =
of
tabindex, deleted spool, deleted logs, chmodded -R 777, dnscache and it =
keep
crashing after a few pop3 connections.

=20

I have ran hardware tests on the server and it doesn=92t seem to be an
hardware problem, debug only shows lines like =93POP3 connection FROM =
1.2.3.4=94
and then a new line with =93Segmentation fault (core dumped)=94. There =
is
nothing in the systems logs.. I am quite lost=85

=20

To fix the problem I had to downgrade to 1.24 binaries, the server runs =
with
them for 4 days now and no crash. I have no idea with 1.25 would =
suddenly
start crashing like that after months of stable use. I guess I will just
recompile the whole 1.25 source and try the new binaries, they might =
have
been corrupted?

=20

Anyone have any idea? Thank you.