As my understanding for folder domains will use when send to local Email only, it mean for outside Email,
no need to care about domains folder. It correct?

for testing update
I try to debug XMail logs and found error when move file from

after more check /var/MailRoot/tmp/<files name> never receive local Email <Outside mail it Ok>, It mean from spool folder cannot move to tmp folder it correct?

Please help me to explain XMail flow for sending Email.

PS: I very sure on permission on NAS, because if I move all MailRoot to NAS everything work.

Regards,
Rittikorn L.