Hello Barry,

If you have root access to the server why not just edit the "mailusers.tab"
file?

That file will be located in:

/var/MailRoot/

Normally, and find the line that looks a like this:

"mydomain.com"<TAB>"username"<TAB>"0401080c0b"<TAB>7<TAB>"usernamedirectory"<TAB>"U"<NEWLINE>

The "0401080c0b" password is admin in plain text ;-)

Once you have done that you may need to restart xmail server... this should do
it:

/etc/init.d/xmail restart

Hope that helps :-)

Benjamin.