Hello... I have recently performed a new installation of xMail 1.27 onto a
Windows Server 2008 R2 X64 configuration.

The Server has two IPs 64.XXX.XXX.230 and 64.XXX.XXX.229.

I am trying to force xMail to use 64.XXX.XXX.230 for all outbound eMails.
I've looked an OLD server.tab that I have PLUS I look at the docs several
times at:

www.xmailserver.org/Readme.html#server_tab and
www.xmailserver.org/Readme.html#smtp_gateway_configuration.

After which I added a line in sever.tab like:

"SmtpGwConfig" "OutBind=64.74.149.230"

It appears to NOT be working when I perform a telent test and review the
received eMail -- its still coming from the default IP 64.XXX.XXX.229.. Do
I need to add some privledge to the service enable this or am I missing
something else? The service is running with LSA!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Hal Dell