Try this:
http://www.mail-archive.com/xmail@xmailserver.org/msg14305.html

Hal Dell wrote, On 04/11/2013 08:38 PM:
Hello... I have recently performed a new installation of xMail 1.27 onto a
Windows Server 2008 R2 X64
configuration.

The Server has two IPs 64..XXX.XXX.230 and 64.XXX.XXX.229.

I am trying to force xMail to use 64.XXX.XXX.230 for all outbound eMails. I've
looked an OLD server.tab that I
have PLUS I look at the docs several times at:

www.xmailserver.org/Readme.html#server_tab
<http://www.xmailserver.org/Readme.html#server_tab> and
www.xmailserver.org/Readme.html#smtp_gateway_configuration
<http://www.xmailserver.org/Readme.html#smtp_gateway_configuration>.

After which I added a line in sever.tab like:

"SmtpGwConfig" "OutBind=64.74.149.230"

It appears to NOT be working when I perform a telent test and review the
received eMail -- its still coming
from the default IP 64.XXX.XXX.229.. Do I need to add some privledge to the
service enable this or am I
missing something else? The service is running with LSA!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Hal Dell