Hello.
I've recently been looking at the documents link on the main xrdp site here:
http://www.xrdp.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=2&Itemid=7
I can confirm that I was able to follow the 'building xrdp in Fedora 19'
document on a Fedora 20 x86-64 system.  I didn't build xrdp, but skipped down
X11rdp build step after the 'git clone git://github.com/neutrinolabs/xrdp' line
in the document.  The X11rdp component built OK.
Perhaps, the document content and its title can be updated?

I've also followed the same process on an Opensuse 1.3 x86_64 system, by
viewing the steps in the 'building xrdp in openSUSE 13.x'document
I found that many more packages were required in order to do the build of
X11rdp.  These extra packages are:
libpciaccess-devel
libpng12-devel
libpixman-1-0-devel
freetype-devel
fontconfig-devel
libICE-devel
libSM-devel
libdrm-devel
libXdamage-devel
libXt-devel
libfontenc-devel
libXmu-devel
libxkbfile-devel
Mesa-libGL-devel
Mesa-devel
libXfont-devel
libXdmcp-devel

Once those packages were in place I was able to build X11rdp OK.