Yeah, unfortunately we're just using a crappy fulltext search thing for now. I'll be adding better search support when we have an entire machine to run search on.

There's no way to get a search term as an RSS now. Is this very important?

Hi,

first time posting here .. sorry if I break anything ;)

I've tried a search this evening in del.icio.us using the
'tag:grillo.sidebar theterm", hoping that the search will only search
"theterm" inside the bookmarks that I had tagged as "grillo.sidebar",
but it displayed results which was not tagged as grillo.sidebar.

Is this expected ?

Also, is it possible to a serch return be an rss ?

TIA
Grillo