You need to set your page's encoding to UTF-8.

Interesting idea with the search.

-j

On Sun, 8 May 2005, Marcelo Wolfgang wrote:

Hi,

I'm using a particular tag to tag some bookmarks and using it's RSS to
display the latest 5 links in my blog ( about 50 hits per day, I'll
implement cache soon, sorry till I do that ).

I was willing to add a search within that special tag so the users can
search the old links, and if the search return an RSS it's easier to
parse than the html page.

That's was the reason of my questions :)

I'm having another problem, the RSS I'm pulling contains latin
charcters, and I having some problems with te encoding, with letters
like á é, etc appearing as giberish on my page, do you have any advice
?

TIA
Grillo