Basically, the blog template controls the layout of the page, everything that's not in the post itself. I'm not really familiar with Blogger or Wordpress so I was only able to supply details for TypePad/MoveableType.

The URL should be linked to by the stuff in the MTEntryBlahBlah etc somewhere in your template. Give a look at the blog.del.icio.us page for an example of it in action.

-j

--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]