It's under settings -> tags.

We're probably going to have an option to rename/delete stuff on each tag page.

-j

--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Luyi Chen wrote:

Thanks for the official explanation about tag bundle. So this brings me
another problem. What I originally thought of tag bundle is actrually tag
combine. That means combine blog and blogs and blogging. You know what I
mean. Is there any thing on the todo list to provide batch maintianence of
tags.

I didn't do deep study of the API. Maybe we have already had such power.
AFAIK currently, we can only manually modify each url entry to do tag
combine things.

Luyi Chen