City Hippy wrote:
I imagine this has been suggested in the past but just in case...I reckon
there is a wealth of answers to questions I have on the discussion list..but
I cannot figure out how to search it.

Searchable discussion list?
Try Nabble's archive search: http://www.nabble.com/Delicious-%28del.icio.us%29-f722.html

The UI is clean and the search is fast.

The problem with using Google's search is that Google does not index all the posts, especially the new posts which haven't been indexed yet. So the Google search is incomplete.

Unlike a static mail-archive, you can also post from the Nabble web interface and the post will be in synch with the mailing list. This way, after you search, and find the post, you can reply from there, or email the author privately.

Sent from the Delicious (del.icio.us) forum at Nabble.com.