joshua schachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> there are a few irc bots and the like posting to delicious automaticall.
>
> generally, people ignore list these things the most, so i think the sentiment
> is that they are not particularly appreciated.

On the other hand, especially with irc bots, some of these things are probably
there because some small community of people, like the regulars on an irc
channel, find them useful. They've agreed on some specific tagging strategies
and implemented them programatically.

I'm not sure that's counter to my desired del.icio.us experience. I have a hard
time coming up with a reason to exclude them or frown on them.

--
-johnsu01
-http://www.wjsullivan.net