On 10/10/06, Joseph Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Best not to put any "collaborative" feature apart from the existing
> "subscribe" and "network".
>
> Simple, clean, effective. Not a feature-rich energy sink.

While I'm not as crazy about Digg and others like I am about
del.icio.us(because of its simplicity and usefulness), I still think
we need to enhance
the social part of del.icio.us. Right now it's hard to find (read: takes too
much time) distinguished bookmarkers. Some friends also didn't find *me*
until I told them the username.

Del.icio.us is about social bookmarking (tagging). Okay, we have the
bookmarking part done pretty much. The team is improving tagging and feeds.
So now the most weak part is the social part. I expect to see more than
basic network of people.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional