2007/12/19, Andrew Janjigian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to proceed?

I very much doubt that I can give better advice than the Barebones
staff. However, if I were in your shoes, I would not try to fill the
empty libraries by syncing them. I would copy the 'good' library
manually to the machines that need them, reset any syncing business,
and start over with a clean slate. It's what I did before I started
syncing between my desktop and laptop.

JP