I am glad (sorry to say) to hear that I am not the only one out there
with these issues.

I have had numerous sync problems since the 1.5 upgrade, as I said
earlier. I was however able to clear up the problems I was having with
all dotmac apps OTHER than Yojimbo by following the method described
here (for Leopard users):

This was the suggested solution to my YJ problems from BB Support, but
it did nothing at all in that case. I have applied it repeatedly
without effect.

For all other apps, I suggest disabling syncing for YJ and leaving it
be while you get the other apps syncing as desired.

This article MAY help with those using Tiger, though it is a lot less
straighforward:

Andrew