Hmm,

I'm new to this. I'd like Yj to update only what was changed, but it sounds as if the available options don't allow that. I think Doug (correct me if I am wrong) was wanting just such a thing to keep up efficient use of disk space--the cheapness of price is relative :) My Yj backup is 13 gig when I make major changes, like a system or account restore, and would prohibit buying new drives. I am out of luck, I think, and concur spending time on new features( like, say, an option to flag a new item in the Quick Input Panel ;)) is a better use of time.