On 18 Apr 2008, at 23:27, Rhet Turnbull wrote:

It would be nice if Yojimbo optionally offered to install some "best of" scripts. For example, the archive email to Yojimbo functionality is something a lot of people probably would use. But users who don't frequent this mailing list won't even know about it.

On this, is there even a 'best of' links page that can direct the interested Yojimbo users to available resources?

(I'm thinking we need a Bare Bones Script Directory... but maybe one exists already?)

Regards,
Carlton