Just a couple of thoughts:
- Yojimbo works with 10.4 and 10.5, but the ToDo framework introduced in Mail.app is only on 10.5 - Yojimbo would need to be reworked (significantly?) so that it supported ToDos when running one both versions, while providing the enhanced sync feature of 10.5.

I'm sure that'll be no easy feat, but I hope to see it, as Yojimbo support of the ToDo framework would actually make it useful for me.

~Ted