On 2008-04-29, at 16:15, Ted Wood wrote:

Just a couple of thoughts:
- Yojimbo works with 10.4 and 10.5, but the ToDo framework introduced in Mail.app is only on 10.5 - Yojimbo would need to be reworked (significantly?) so that it supported ToDos when running one both versions, while providing the enhanced sync feature of 10.5.

I'm sure that'll be no easy feat, but I hope to see it, as Yojimbo support of the ToDo framework would actually make it useful for me.

~Ted

VItaM,

After I have been using Yojimbo a while I found some lack of very useful features which I hope will be added in future release of Yojimbo:

1. I know that's TODO global sync database was introduces in Leopard 10.5, but it't extremely useful and should be implemented in next Yojimbo release, because the idea of this kind of application is to make your digital life easier and more productive - so without TODO sync between native Mac application it's going to be a little mess and inefficiency right?

2. Allow people to use Open with... contextual menu to choose what kind of application you wanna use to open the file - easy to implement IMHO.

3. Why Serial Numbers items does not have Encrypt feature? We don't want to share our licence keys to other people right, so please implement it also for this kind of Yojimbo items. 1Password can do it without any issues.

4. Since this kind of app push you to put more and more staff inside the database, why we don't have ability to fold up collection items? The list it's getting bigger and bigger and you gotta scroll down if you want to find the proper collection item, why?

That's my wish list. I love this app, but I wish I had more flexibility to get things done in a quicker way. What do you think about it guys, am I right? Once again any comments from the dev team?

Thanks in advance for your information,
Krzysztof Maj