Hi again,

in the following list you find the packages I will migrate:

SDL_Pango, audacity, democracy-player (now Miro), php5, octave (requires
gcc-fortran!!), silc-client, tvtime

The above list is not closed, so I might migrate a few more packages. I think
it would be very useful to have the whole list in the BugTracker (or everywhere
else) where to track down what packages are left at a given moment. What do you
think?

Best regards! :)