This is the Postfix program at host backup-mx.post.tele.dk.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host mail.tauberlassen.dk[87.54.242.102] said: 554
    5.7.1 Mail appears to be unsolicited -- send error reports to
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (in reply to end of DATA command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; backup-mx.post.tele.dk
Arrival-Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:55:00 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; yoper@tauberlassen.dk
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mail.tauberlassen.dk[87.54.242.102] said: 554
    5.7.1 Mail appears to be unsolicited -- send error reports to
    postmaster@tauberlassen.dk (in reply to end of DATA command)
--- Begin Message ---
Malty,
This email has been sent from http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php.

You have received this email because this email address
was used during registration for our forums.
If you did not register at our forums, please disregard this
email. You do not need to unsubscribe or take any further action.

Activation Instructions

Thank you for registering.
We require that you "validate" your registration to ensure that
the email address you entered was correct. This protects against
unwanted spam and malicious abuse.

To activate your account, simply click on the following link:

http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=03&uid=6948&aid=5848d19f2d10065873068c774bacbbed

(AOL Email users may need to copy and paste the link into your web
browser).

Not working?

If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, please
visit this page:

http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=05

It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shown
below:

User ID: 6948

Validation Key: 5848d19f2d10065873068c774bacbbed

Please copy and paste, or type those numbers into the corresponding fields in
the form.

If you still cannot validate your account, it's possible that the account has
been removed.
If this is the case, please contact an administrator to rectify the problem.

Thank you for registering and enjoy your stay!

Regards,

The YOPER: Your Operating System team.
http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php

--- End Message ---