Hi

as a few of you migh already know, I'm try to build klamav 0.42 on the new
clamav 0.93 (which fixes several security issues). I have tried almost
everything I could figure out and still I'm unable to build klamav
successfully. I have even downloaded klamav-src.rpm for the forthcoming Fedora
9 which has build klamav on clamav 0.93 successfully to find out what's needed,
but again, nothing changes. Reached this point, I don't know what else I can
do. I have applied a patch (borrewed from Fedora 9's klamav) which it is
supposed to fix some backward incompatibilities introduced in the new clamav
version, but it still doesn't solve the problem.

Output: http://pastebin.no/4891

What I can I do?

Thanks you very much in advance.

Best reagards! :-)