On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 11:49:47AM +0200, Wout Mertens wrote:
> Can that same method be used to figure out what files changed between
> snapshots?

To figure out what files changed, we need to (a) figure out what object
numbers changed, and (b) do the object number to file name translation.

The method I described (using zdb) will not be involved in either step.
zdb is an undocumented interface, and using it for this purpose is only
a workaround.  However, the same algorithms implemented in zdb will be
used to do step (b), the object number to file name translation.

--matt