Hello przemolicc,

ppf> On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 10:01:15AM +0200, Robert Milkowski wrote:
>> Hello przemolicc,
>>
>> Thursday, June 29, 2006, 8:01:26 AM, you wrote:

>> ppf> As Jeff pointed out: if you mirror two different storage arrays.
>>
>> Not only I belive. There are some classes of problems that even in one
>> array ZFS could help for fw problems (with many controllers in
>> active-active config like Symetrix).

ppf> Any real example ?

I wouldn't say such problems are common.
The issue is we don't know. From time to time some files are bad,
sometimes fsck is needed with no apparent reason.

I think only the future will tell how and when ZFS will protect us.
All I can say there's big potential in ZFS.

--
Best regards,
 Robert                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]