> Brad,
>
> I have a suspicion about what you might be seeing and I want to confirm
> it. If it locks up again you can also collect a threadlist:
>
> "echo $<threadlist" | mdb -k
>
> Send me the output and that will be a good starting point.

I tried popping out a disk again, but for whatever reason, the system
just became sluggish rather than freezing this time.

I didn't get to take a whole disk shelf offline like I'd done before,
because this system went into production use over the weekend, but
I'll send you the threadlist from the single-disk try privately.

BP

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]