>I have the same with my home-installserver. As a dirty solution I
>set mount-at-boot to "no" for the lofs Filesystems, to get the system up.
>But with every new OS added by JET the mount at reboot reappears.
>
>Seems to me as the question "when should a lofs filesystem be mounted at boot".
>When does a zfs filesystem get mounted?
>Probably a zfs legacy mount together with a lower priority lofs mount
>would do it.

JET needs to be taught about ZFS; there does not seem to be any other
way.

(JET/setup_install_server creates the loopback mounts; without making the
ZFS mounts into legacy mounts or creating them differently it will not
work; personally I use auto_direct for the /tftpboot sub mounts; works
for anything)

Casper